10.or launched a new budget smartphone named 10.or D2. The smartphone comes in two different RAM/Storage variants, one with 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM and the other one with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. The storage can be further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card slot.
10.or D2 sports a 5.45-inch HD+ display screen with an 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 425 chipset clocked 1.4GHz paired with Adreno 308 GPU. The smartphone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and is backed by 3200mAh of battery.
The new 10.or D2 is equipped with 13 MP Sony rear camera with LED Flash. On the front, it has a 5 MP sensor for selfies. Apart from regular modes like Beautify Me and Selfie Countdown, it also supports Face Recognition Technology.
10.or D2 smartphone comes in Beyond Black and Glow Gold color options. The 2GB+16GB model is priced at Rs 6,999 while the higher 3GB+32GB model is priced at Rs. 7,999. Both the smartphones will be sold on Amazon.in. Registration for the smartphone starts today while it’ll go on sale starting 12 noon on August 28, 2018. Prime members will get early access starting at 12 noon on August 27, 2018.
10.or D2 Smartphone Specifications are
- Processor: Quad-core Snapdragon 425 clocked 1.4GHz
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Display: 5.45” HD+ display screen, 18:9 aspect ratio
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Memory: 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 13 MP Sony sensor, LED Flash / Front – 5 MP selfie camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GLONASS, microUSB
- Battery: 3200mAh battery