IRIS Retina scan in affordable smartphone!
TCL launched Pride in India. The smartphone comes with 5-inch FHD display with 1920×1080 pixels. It is powered by Octa core processor with 64bit architecture. It has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up 128GB.
The TCL Pride sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 8MP front shooter. It supports dual SIM with 4G connectivity on one slot. It is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. It comes with 3050mAH battery capacity.
The smartphone comes with advance security feature with IRIS Retina Scanner, which lets user to unlock the smartphone just by looking at it. The front camera scans the Retina which is unique for every person. It comes with enhanced audio and special DJ music play (Mix) for better music.
The TCL Pride will be available in White colour for Rs. 10,490. It will go on sale exclusive on Snapdeal. Check out the TCL Pride Unboxing video [youtube youtubeurl=”X-EiSn8xMdo” ][/youtube]
TCL Pride specifications are
- Processor: Octa core (1.5GHz x 4 + 1.0GHz x 4) with 64-bit
- Display: 5.-inch IPS FHD, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash/ Front 8MP
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3050mAh Li-on Polymer