Mi 4 series gets another member!
Xiaomi announced Mi 4S as the next member of Mi 4 family in MWC 2016. It comes with 5-inch 1080p display and powered by Hexa core Snapdragon 808 SoC. It sports 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 5P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video, 120fps slow motion video and 5MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide angle lens.
Its runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on top of it. It supports dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity and fingerprint sensor on the back. It packs with 3260mAh battery and supports Quick charge 2.0. It comes with metal frame and a glass finish at the back.
he Xiaomi Mi 4S will be coming in White, Black, Gold, Purple and limited edition Pink colours and is priced at 1699 Yuan (approx. Rs. 17,832). It will go on sale in China from 1st March.
Xiaomi Mi 4S specifications are
- Processor: Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI, 95% NTSC color gamut, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable via microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 5P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video, 120fps slow motion video/ Front 5MP, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on top
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano + microSD / micro SIM)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3260mAh (typical) / 3210mAh (minimum) built-in with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0