Flagship by Acer!
Acer announces its flagship smartphone Liquid Jade 2 in MWC 2016. The smartphone is powered by Hexa core Snapdragon 808 processor. It has 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with 1080×1920 pixels. It has 3GB of RAM with 32GB internal storage and will come with hybrid slot which supports 1TB Cloud Hybrid storage.
The Liquid Jade 2 sports 21MP rear camera with dual LED Flash and 4K recording and 8MP front camera. It also has high-resolution audio with virtual surround sound powered by DTS Headphone:X.
No word on pricing or availability told by company.
Acer Liquid Jade 2 specifications are
- Processor: Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED,100% NTSC color gamut, 10000:1 contrast, 176-degree wide-viewing angles with 1080×1920 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 21MP with f/2.2 aperture, dual LED flash,4K video recording/ Front 8MP with f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh