What S model gets more?
Acer unveils its latest smartphone Liquid Jade S which come underhood of Liquid series. It has 5-inch IPS HD display with Gorilla Glass protection and 1280×720 pixels. It is loaded with 1.5GHz Octa core MediaTek MT6752M processor powered by 16-core Mali-T760 GPU. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal memory which is expandable.
The Liquid Jade S sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture and 5MP front shooter with Flash for selfie. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. It is a dual SIM smartphone. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It has 2300mAh battery capacity. It comes with DTS audio enhanced output.
The Acer Liquid Jade S will be available in Deep Red, Crescent White, Cosmic Black and Ice Pink colours for NT$ 6,990 (approx. Rs. 13,900). It is also listed on official Acer India Website with no pricing.
Acer Liquid Jade S specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752M
- GPU: 16-core Mali-T760
- Display: 5-inch IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable with microSD
- Camera: 13MP autofocus with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture/ Front 5MP with LED flash
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Battery: 2300mAh non-removable