Adcom launched its latest smartphone KitKat A40 which runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS. The smartphone has 4-inch WVGA LCD display with 480×800 pixels. It has 1.2GHz quad core processor. It comes with 256MB of RAM with 512MB internal memory which is expandable up to 64GB.
The KitKat A40 sports 2MP rear shooter with Flash and 1.3MP front shooter. Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and Micro-USB. It has 1650mAH battery capacity. It is a dual SIM smartphone.
The Adcom KitKat A40 is available in White and Black colour for Rs. 2,999.
Adcom KitKat A40 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 4-inch WVGA LCD with 480×800 pixels
- RAM: 256MB
- Memory: 512MB internal, expandable 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 2MP with Flash, / Front 1.3MP
- OS: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, Micro-USB
- Battery: 1650mAh