One of the best smartphone in 10K range!
Alcatel launched One Touch Flash on an ecommerce website. It comes with 1.4GHz MediaTek MT6592M octa core processor powered by Mali 450 GPU. It has 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. The smartphone comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box.
The One Touch Flash has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD. It sports 13MP rear shooter with autofocus, LED Flash and 5MP front shooter for selfies. It is a dual SIM smartphone with dual standby and 3200mAh battery capacity. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It comes with Hotknot feature that lets to exchange multimedia files when two screen are together.
The Alcatel One Touch Flash is availabel in Crystal White and Gun Grey colours for Rs. 9,999 on Flipkart.
Alcatel One Touch Flash specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz MediaTek MT6592M Octa-Core
- GPU: Mali 450
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS Full lamination with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP autofocus with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual with dual standby
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3200mAh