Auto focus of camera is impressive!
Alcatel launched OneTouch Flash 2 in India today. The smartphone comes with 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by 1.3GHz Octa core MediaTek processor with 64-bit. It has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB.
The Flash 2 sports 13MP rear shooter with dual tone LED Flash and 5MP front camera with LED Flash. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. It supports dual SIM and 4G connectivity. It packs with 3000mAh battery capacity.
The Alcatel Flash 2 will be available in Volcanic Grey colour for Rs. 9,299 in India. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from October 27th. Registrations for the sale will begin today.
Alcatel OneTouch Flash 2 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Display: 5-inch HD with 294 ppi, 178-degree viewing angle, 720×1280 pixels
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED Flash, Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL Sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens with blue glass optical filter, PDAF, 80-degree wide angle, 1080P video recording/ Front 5MP with Soft LED flash, OV5648 1/4″ sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh