Amazon with its best Kindle Fire yet!
Amazon launches its revamped version Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2014). The Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 has 2.5GHz quad core processor with Snapdragon 805 chipset powered by Adreno 420 GPU. It has 8.9-inch display with 2560×1600 pixels. It comes with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB storage variants. It has 2GB RAM and supports 4G LTE network. The tablet comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with FireOS 4.0 Sangira on top of it.
The Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 sports 8Mp rear shooter with LED flash, 1080p video recording and 720 p front recording. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO+HT40), Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS with aGPS (4G) and SlimPort enabled USB 2.0. The battery will last up to 12hours as per company.
The new Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 starts the 3G version with $379 (approx. Rs. 23,056) and 4G LTE version will start from $529 (approx. Rs. 32,181). It will go on sale from October 21st.
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2014) specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 805
- GPU: Adreno 420
- Display: 8.9-inch, over 400 nits brightness, 2560×1600 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB internal
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED flash, wide-aperture 5P f/2.2, 1080p HD video recording/ Front 720p HD
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with FireOS 4.0 Sangira
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / HSPA+, Wi-Fi Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO+HT40), Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS with aGPS (4G), SlimPort enabled USB 2.0
- Battery Life of up to 12 hours of mixed use