Lenovo why so big?
After the grand success of android based tablet Lenovo Yoga, China-based computer maker, Lenovo has announced its new line of Android based PC at CES 2014.
The Lenovo N308 features a 19.5-inch display with a resolution of 1600×900 pixels with two point multi-touch, touch screen support. The PC is powered by a Nividia Tegra Quad-core processor along with 72-core graphics processor which runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Beans OS. Inside the computer you can find either a 320 GB or 500 GB hard drive depending on the users, sporting a 2 GB of DDR3 memory.
Lenovo N308 also features two USB 2.0 ports, with a microphone, headphone and LAN jack also. It also has a 6-in-1 card reader with a full sized wireless Accu Type keyboard and a wireless mouse.
The device comes with Ethernet port, 720p HD Web cam and a built-in mic with stereo speakers. The connectivity includes Bluetooth 4.0 and dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi.
Key Features includes
- Android Ease of Use
- 19.5-inch Multi-touch Display
- Ample Storage: With up to 500GB HDD storage
- Complete Connectivity: Micro-USB, microSD, and micro-HDMI slots on the tablet; two USB 2.0 ports on the optional keyboard dock
- Optional Full-Sized Wireless AccuType Keyboard and Mouse
- Dual Surround Sound Speakers and Audio Jack: It offers a great audio as well as visual experience
- Battery Life: up to 3hours battery
- Integrated 1MP Webcam, Gravity Sensor and Ambient Sensor
Lenovo N308 specifications are
- Processor: Nividia Tegra Quad-core
- Display: 19.5-inch IPS with 2-point capacitive multi-touch with 1600×900 pixels
- Memory: 500GB HDD
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: 1MP Webcam
- Battery: 3Hrs
- OS: Android Jelly Beans 4.2