This is one of my favourite product by ASUS!
Asus launched Asus Padfone mini (PF400CG) in India on ecommerce website. It has 4-inch display of smartphone and 7-inch display of Padfone station. It has 1.6GHz dual core Intel Atom processor powered by PowereVR SGX 544MP2 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 64GB. It is a dual SIM smartphone and supports 3G connectivity. It sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 2MP front shooter. The smartphone has 1170mAh battery capacity whereas the Padfone station has 2100mAh battery capacity.
Commenting on the launch, Peter Chang, Regional Head – South Asia & Country Manager – System Business Group – ASUS India, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Today’s introduction of PadFone Mini marks further extension of the PadFone series which expands our users’ world where they will enjoy, achieve and save categorically. It is an alluring proof to substantiate our prime focus on the bringing incredible. We are assertive that PadFone Mini will touch customers’ heart and take us a step ahead to deliver what our brand promises.[/notification]
The Asus Padfone mini will be available in Black and White colours for Rs. 15,999 only on Flipkart.
Asus PadFone mini specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Atom (Z2560)
- GPU: PowerVR SGX 544MP2
- Display: 4-inch IPS+ with 800×480 pixels (smartphone)
- Display: 7-inch IPS+ with 1280×800 pixels (Padfone station)
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, aGPS and GLONASS
- Battery: 1170mAh (in smartphone)
- Battery: 2100mAh (in Padfone station)