Asus brings world’s thinnest laptop!
ASUS launched ZenBook Flip S (UX370), it is world’s thinnest convertible laptop with 10.9mm thickness and weighs 1.1Kg. It has 13-inch Full HD display with multi-touch and 360° flip display. It is powered by Intel Core 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, and SATA3 512GB M.2 SSD. It runs on Windows 10.1 OS.
The Laptop is made with single block of aerospace-grade 6013 aluminium alloy, comes with a Fingerprint sensor which allows instant one-touch login via Windows Hello. It has 11 hours of battery life, according to the company. It has 3.5mm headphone and mic combo jack, 2-speaker ASUS SonicMaster Premium stereo audio, Harman Kardon-certified and Smart amplifier.
The ASUS ZenBook Flip S UX370 is available in Royal Blue colour for Rs. 1, 30,990. It will be going to sale through retail stores in India.
ASUS ZenBook Flip S (UX370UA-C4195T) specifications are
- Processor: 1.8 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz) 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Display: 13.3-inch Full HD Ultra Slim 300nits, 16:9 touchscreen with 72% NTSC color gamut, Gorilla Glass protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz
- Memory: 512GB SATA3 M.2 SSD
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Camera: VGA Web Camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac , Bluetooth 4.1, 2x USB3.1 Type C (Gen 1) support Display/Power Delivery
- Battery: 39Wh, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion with up to 11 hours back up, fast charging