Asus brings another 4 camera smartphone after last year selfie series!
Asus announced Zenfone 5 Lite in MWC 2018, along with Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 5z. It has 6-inch of the FHD+ display with 80% screen-to-body ratio. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Zen UI 5.0 on top. It comes with quad camera setup, as two in front and two at the back. It packs with 3300mAh battery capacity. It will be coming different processor, RAM and memory variants.
The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite will be coming in Midnight Black, Moonlight White, Rouge Red colours. It will go on sale from March 2018 and no word on pricing.
Asus Zenfone 5 Lite (ZC600KL) specifications are
- Display: 6-inch FHD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630/ 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 430
- GPU: Adreno 508/ Adreno 505
- RAM and Memory: 3GB RAM with 32GB internal, 4GB RAM with 63GB internal, expandable up to 2TB
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano)
- OS: Android 8.0 Nougat with ZenUI 5.0
- Camera: Rear 16MP with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, secondary camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens/ Front 20MP with, f/2.0 aperture, secondary unknown with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3300mAh