Asus again mess up with the name!
Asus announces its Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL) in MWC 2018 along with Zenfone 5z. The smartphone looks similar to iPhone X with the notch in the front, it has 6.2-inch FHD + IPS display with 90% body screen ratio and 19:9 aspect ratio, also has Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by Quad-core Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 GPU.
The Zenfone 5 sports dual rear camera with 12MP primary IMX363 f/1.8 aperture, 83° field-of-view and secondary camera 8MP with 120° wide-angle. The highlight of the camera – can shoot 4K UHD, has 4 axis stabilization for images (OIS) and 3 axis stabilization for videos (EIS), RAW images can be saved and have 16-scene AI Scene Detection with AI Photo Learning. The front camera is 8MP with 83° field-of-view and aperture f/2.1. It has PixelMaster camera modes: Auto (with low light and HDR features), Beauty, Portrait.
The smartphone will be coming in 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM variant. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Zen UI 5.0 on top. It packs with 3300mAh battery with BoostMaster technology for quick charging. It has fingerprint sensor at the back, also has face unlock which can use to see the hidden files. It has a 3.5mm audio port with DTS audio chip for a better experience. It is loaded with AI features AI Ringtone intelligently adjusts the ringer volume according to the ambient noise level and ZeniMoji, that lets users animate cute avatars using their own voice, facial expressions and head movements.
The Asus Zenfone 5 will be coming in Midnight Blue, Meteor Silver colours. It will be available from April 2018 and no word on pricing. Check out the Unboxing video of Asus Zenfone 5 [youtube youtubeurl=”RjdZ-T-eeCM” ][/youtube]
Asus Zenfone 5 (2018) specifications are
- Processor: Quad-Core Snapdragon 636
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Display: 6.2-inch FHD+ IPS, 19:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass protection
- RAM: 4GB/ 6GB
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with 83° field-of-view, IMX363, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP secondary with 120° wide-angle f/2.2 aperture, 6p lens/ Front 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with Zen UI 5.0
- SIM: Hybrid
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1, NFC
- Battery: 3300mAh with BoostMaster technology for quick charging