Asus has the upper hand with Snapdragon 845 chipset!
Asus announced Zenfone 5z which is a flagship for the company, along with Zenfone 5 in MWC 2018. The smartphone looks similar to Asus Zenfone 5. The smartphone comes with 6.2-inch FHD+, 19:9 aspect ratio and 90% screen body ratio. It has 4GB, 6GB and8GB of RAM variants and 256GB of internal storage. It packs 3300mAh battery and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Zen UI 5.0 on top of it.
It sports dual rear camera with 12MP primary IMX363 and 8MP secondary which is 120° wide angle. It has an 8MP front camera with 83° field of view. It has face unlock feature using the front camera, also has Smart Screen on which prevents the screen from turning off when the user’s face is detected. Some highlights of the camera are it has the Portrait mode, AI scene detection which includes 16 scenes and includes Pro mode.
The ZenFone 5Z bundles with a set of premium Hi-Res Audio-capable earbuds and supports DTS Headphone. It has ZeniMoji to animate cute avatars using their own voice, facial expressions and head movements.
The Asus Zenfone 5z will be coming in Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver colours. It will be available from June 2018 and starts from pricing 479 Euro (approx. Rs. 38,019).
Asus Zenfone 5z specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Display: 6.2-inch FHD+ IPS, 19:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass protection
- RAM: 4GB/ 6GB/ 8GB
- Memory: 256GB internal, expandable microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with 83° field-of-view, IMX363, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP secondary with 120° wide-angle f/2.2 aperture, 6p lens/ Front 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with Zen UI 5.0
- SIM: Hybrid
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1, NFC
- Battery: 3300mAh with fast charging