Asus brings budget smartphone!
Asus launched Zenfone Go 4.5 second generation, which is successor of last year’s model. It comes with two variants one with 5MP rear camera and VGA front camera whereas the second one has 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. It has 1GB of RAM, 4.5-inch display, running on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Zen UI, supports 3G network on dual SIM connectivity with 2070mAh battery capacity.
Peter Chang, Regional Head – South Asia & Country Manager – System Business Group – ASUS India, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]The Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd generation embodies the ASUS spirit of providing luxury at an affordable price. A perfect accompaniment for those who seek to empower their lives, the smartphone packs in high-end specifications in an aesthetically appeasing design. We are sure the phone will be appreciated by the users, like our other products.[/notification]
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 (2nd Gen) is available in Glamour Red, Ceramic White, Yellow, Silver Blue, Gold and Silver colours for Rs. 5,299 for 5MP/0.3MP variant and the 8MP/2MP variant is for Rs. 5,699
Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 (2nd Gen) (ZB452KG) specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200
- GPU: Adreno 302
- Display: 4.5-inch, 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP / 5MP with LED flash. Front 2MP / 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Zen UI 2.0
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2,070mAh removable