Asus bring a decent budget smartphone with difficult name!
Asus comes with Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (T500) (as usual it has confusing name. The smartphone comes with 5-inch HD display. It is powered by Snapdragon 410 processor. It has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE sports 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It supports dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat, atlas expected from the company to roll out Android 5.1 Lollipop. It packs with 2500mAh battery.
The Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE will be coming in Charcoal Black and Pearl White colours for Rs. 7999. It will be on sale on all ecommerce websites like Amazon.in, and Snapdeal.
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (T500) specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Display: 5-inch IPS with 1280 x 720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Zen UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh