Asus brings its big battery smartphone back in business!
ASUS announced Zenfone Max Plus (M1) in MWC 2018. It has a 5.7-inch FHD+ display with 2.5D curved glass and 18:9 aspect ratio, 82% screen-to-body ratio. It sports 13MP rear shooter with an 8MP secondary camera for 120-degree wide angle and an 8MP front shooter too. It has Face unlock feature too, including a fingerprint sensor. It will be coming in different processor, RAM and storage variants. The highlight of the smartphone is 4000mAh battery which can deliver 41 hours on standby, up to 23 hours of web browsing on Wi-Fi, or up to 16 hours of video playback
The Asus Zenfone Max M1 will be coming in Deepsea Black, Sunlight Gold and Ruby Red colours. No word on the global rollout yet or price yet.
Asus Zenfone Max (M1) (ZB555KL) specifications are
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass, 1440×720 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430/ 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425
- GPU: Adreno 505/ Adreno 308
- RAM and Memory: 2GB RAM with 16GB internal, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal, expandable up to 256GB
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano)
- OS: Android 8.0 Nougat with ZenUI 5.0
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens/ Front 8MP with, f/2.0 aperture, 85° field of view (8MP)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh