ASUS launched Zenfone Max Pro M2, the successor of Max Pro M1. It has 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, comes with Gorilla Glass 6 protection. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 660 processor. It runs on stock Android with 8.1 Oreo version in it. It packs with 5000mAh battery with fast charging support.
The Zenfone Max Pro M2 sports 12MP + 5MP rear camera and 13MP front camera with LED Flash. It has a fingerprint sensor at the rear panel and supports dual SIM 4G VoLTE.
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 comes in Blue and Titanium colors. The 3GB + 32GB comes for Rs. 12,999, 4GB + 64GB comes for Rs. 14,999, 6GB + 128GB comes for Rs. 16,999 and will be exclusive on Flipkart.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB31KL) specifications are
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ 19:9 with 94% NTSC Color Gamut, 450 cd/m2 brightness, 1500: 1 contast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 2280×1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano + microSD)
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with LED flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, PDAF, secondary 5MP/ Front 13MP with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5000mAh