Massive Battery smartphone by ASUS!
Asus launched Zenfone Max, earlier the company has showcased it on Zenfestival in India. The smartphone comes with 5.5-inch display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection and 1280×720 pixels. It comes with 1GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 5000mAh battery capacity, the smartphone can charge the other devices using OTG cable.
The Zenfone Max sports 13MP rear camera with Laser Auto Focus and 5MP front camera. It has dual SIM support with 4G LTE connectivity. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 64GB. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Zen UI 2.0.
Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for ASUS India said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Timed perfectly with the new year, ZenFone Max takes our vision of providing luxury at an affordable price further. It combines a powerful battery with an innovative camera making it the perfect utility product for users who demand performance at all times. We are sure the phone will be appreciated by our patrons and take us a step closer to repeating the success we saw last year.[/notification]
Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL) specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Display: 5.5-inch with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus/ Front 5MP f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Zen UI 2.0
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 5000mAh (non-removable)