BenQ is making a re-entry in the market by launching new smartphone by the name of BenQ A3. BenQ A3 is available at 7990 Taiwanese Dollars (Rs. 16,850 approximately) in Taiwan market and will be available soon in the global market.
It runs on android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS with 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225Q processor, 1GB of RAM and has 4GB of internal memory. This device features a 4.5-inch qHD (540×960) IPS display.
It comes with an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera and a micro SD card slot for expandable memory up to 32 GB. It runs on a 2000mAh battery.
It features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DLNA, Micro-USB and 3G connectivity and has a host of sensors that include gravity sensor, electronic compass, GPS, ambient light sensor and also includes FM radio.
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225Q
- Screen: 4.5-inch qHD (540×960) IPS
- RAM: 1GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP (With LED Flash)/ Front 2MP
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 2000mAh