BlackBerry introduced a new smartphone BlackBerry Key2 LE at the IFA Berlin 2018. The new BlackBerry Key2 LE is a slightly cheaper version of the Key2 that was launched last month in India. It houses a 4GB of RAM, Snapdragon 636 SoC, and 3000mAh of battery. The new lineup offers three color variants – Slate, Champagne and Atomic – while keeping with the BlackBerry KEY2 design.
BlackBerry Key2 LE features a Full-HD 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass protection and 1620×1080 pixel resolution. It sports a dual rear camera (13MP+5MP) with great new capture experiences that include Portrait mode. This is complemented by an 8MP front camera that comes with LCD flash and new capture modes like Wide Selfie (selfie panorama) and Face Beauty. It also supports the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
It is expected to release next month globally, at a price tag of USD 399 (Rs. 23,300 approx).
BlackBerry Key2 LE Specifications are:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Chipset
- Display: 4.5-inch 1620×1080 IPS LCD FHD+ display with Gorilla Glass
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 13MP+5MP camera, LED Flash, PDAF / Front – 8MP camera
- OS: Android Oreo 8.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, and USB Type-C with OTG.
- Battery: 3,000mAh built-in battery with Quick Charge 3.0