Blackberry given its best hardware config.!
After so many rumours yes it is true Blackberry launched its latest high end smartphone BlackBerry Passport. It comes with an interesting square display of 4.5-inch diagonal 10-point multi-touch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has 1440×1440 pixel resolution at 453 ppi.
The smartphone comes with 2.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor powered by 450MHz Adreno 330 GPU. Yes the most abnormal thing is Blackberry this time gave its best camera yet. It sports a 13MP rear shooter with BSI Sensore, LED Flash, record videos up to 1080p and a 2MP front shooter with image & video stabilization, can record video up to 720p. It has 3GB LPDDR3 RAM clocked at 800MHz and 32GB internal storage which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD.
The Blackberry Passport has connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, SlimPort, NFC, GPS and GLONASS. It has 3450mAh non-removable battery. It comes with Blackberry OS 10.3 running out of the box.
The Blackberry Passport will be available in Black and White colours. No word on pricing yet but would go on sale soon. It comes with preloaded Amazon App store for all Android App, while the Blackberry app store will focus on enterprise apps.
BlackBerry Passport specifications are
- Processor: 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974-AA)
- GPU: 450MHz Adreno 330
- Display: 4.5-inch diagonal 10-point multi-touch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1440×1440 pixels, 453 PPI
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3 800MHz
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP Auto-Focus with 6DOF OIS, BSI sensor, 5-element f2.0 lens, LED Flash 1080p HD video recording at 60fps/ Front 2MP Fixed-Focus with Image & video stabilization, 720p HD video recording
- OS: Blackberry OS 10.3
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, SlimPort, NFC, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3450mAh integrated non-removable