Canon for ages is known for its great camera and imaging technology. On 21st September Canon has announced its first ever full-frame Mirrorless camera in the India market. This will directly compete against the likes of recently revealed Nikon Mirrorless Z-Series cameras. This new camera falls under EOS R-series and additionally, Canon has announced a couple of fresh lenses/adapters to make your life a lot easier. So let’s check out more about the specifications and pricing of the new camera.
Canon is serving the creative minds for than 30 years now. They’ve been the market leader when it comes to photography and cinematography. This new camera comes with an impressive 30.3 MegaPixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor coupled with the Canon’s traditional Dual-Pixel AF tech. Under the hood, it has the latest Canon DIGIC 8 processor. It can simply outperform any other competitor in the market with its mammoth 5655 AF points. It features an ISO range of 100-40000, it can take burst shots up to 8fps.
For connectivity and sharing options it has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with which you can transfer files in seconds to your smartphones. The device can take 4K videos up to 30fps and is compatible with Canon’s C-Log profile.
Prices of the newly announced Lenses:
- RF24-105mm f/4L IS USM: INR 88,995
- RF50mm f/1.2L USM: INR 1,85,995
- RF28-70mm f/2L USM: INR 2,42,995
- RF35mm f/1.8 MACRO IS STM: INR 40,995
- EF-M32mm f/1.4 STM: INR 34,995
- EF400mm f/2.8L IS III USM: INR 9,69,995
- EF600mm f/4L IS III USM: INR 10,50, 995
Prices of the newly announced Adapters:
- Mount Adapter EF-EOS R: INR 7,995
- Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R: INR 15,995
- Drop in Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R with ND Filter: INR 31,995
- Drop in Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R with PL Filter: INR 23,995
Price of the new EOS R Camera:
- EOS R body: INR 1,89,950
- EOS R body with RF24-105mm f/4L IS USM: INR 2,78,945