Canon brings a new member to the mirrorless family!
Canon launched EOS M100 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera with 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor. It comes with DIGIC 7 imaging processor and has Dual Pixel CMOS AF. It has 3-inch Tilt-up LCD touchscreen. It has shooting speed 6.1fps and can shoot Full HD 60fps. The ISO ranges 100 to 25600. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth low energy technology.
Eddie Udagawa – Vice President – Consumer Imaging & Information Centre, Canon India said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Innovation has always been a driving force at Canon and our latest EOS M100 is a pinnacle of our vision to deliver path-breaking imaging solutions to our valued customers. A perfect companion for any photo enthusiast, the compact and easy-to-use EOS M100 takes brilliant images and records stunning videos. With its 3.0-inch tilt-type LCD that rotates 180°, the camera takes selfies to a whole new level. We are delighted to bring the new generation of photography solutions here in India and shape the future of imaging in the country.[/notification]
The Canon EOS M100 will be coming in Black colour in India for Rs. 39,995. Canon also launched a bunch of lens with Macro twin Lite and priced for
- The TS-E50mm f/2.8L MACRO will be available at the price of INR 1,72,995
- The TS-E90mm f/2.8L MACRO will be available at the price of INR 1,72,995
- The TS-E135mm f/4L MACRO will be available at the price of INR 1,72,995
- The EF85mm f/1.4L IS USM will be available at the price of INR 1,17,995
- The Macro Twin Lite MT-26EX- RT will be available at the price of INR 64,999