LeEco and Coolpad shake hand for new product!
LeEco and Coolpad partnered together to launch Cool1, the smartphone gets the dual 13MP rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF).Dual cameras will give depth sensing and realistic booked. The smartphone has 5.5-inch Full HD display. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI on top.
The Cool1 is powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC and has 8MP front camera for selfies.It comes with dual SIM support and 4G VoLTE connectivity. It packs with 4060mAh battery capacity with fast charging. It has unibody metal finish and fingerprint sensor which unlocks the smartphone in 0.15 seconds.
The Cool1 will be coming in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold colours for 1099 yuan (approx. Rs. 11,080) for 3GB RAM with 32GB memory variant, 1499 yuan (approx. Rs. 15,125) for the 4GB RAM with 32GB memory variant and the 4GB RAM with 64GB memory will price 1699 yuan (approx. Rs. 17,135). It will be available in China and no word on Global roll out yet.
Cool1 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs)
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 32GB / 64GB (eMMC5.1) internal
- Camera: Rear 13MP dual cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps/ Front 8MP with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.6
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano)
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- Battery: 4,060mAh with fast charging