It looks a really a cool smartphone!
Coolpad Dazen launched its Dazen X7, which is company’s new smartphone. It comes with 1.7GHz Octa Core MediaTek processor. It has 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels and Gorilla Glass 3 protection both front and back side. It boasted with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is non expandable.
The Dazen X7 sports a 13MP rear camera, auto focus with Sony IMX 214 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 6P lens, dual LED Flash and 8MP front camera with wide angle lens for better selfies. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Cool UI 6 on top of it. It supports dual SIM with both micro SIM slots. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It packs with 2700mAh battery capacity.
The Coolpad Dazen X7 will be available in Champagne Gold and Titanium White colours for Rs. 17,999. It would go on sale only on Snapdeal starting from June 9th. Check the Hands On video of Coolpad Dazen X7 [youtube youtubeurl=”fVc7l20WYZ4″ ][/youtube]
Coolpad Dazen X7 specifications are
- Processor: 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal
- Camera: Rear 13MP auto focus with Sony IMX 214 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 6P lens, dual LED Flash/ Front 8MP with wide angle lens
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Cool UI 6
- SIM: Dual (micro)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS
- Battery: 2700mAh