Coolpad bring another game changer in Indian market!
Coolpad made a huge sensation last year with its Note 3, as the cheapest Fingerprint smartphone in India. Now the company has all set to launch its variant Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Basically it is the lighter and smaller version of Note 3. It comes with 5-inch HD display, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up 32GB. It is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor.
The Note 3 Lite sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It comes with same fingerprint sensor and supports dual SIM with 4G LTE. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI on top of it.
The Coolpad Note 3 Lite will be available in Champagne White colour for Rs. 6,999 on Amazon.in.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T760
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 3GB DDR3
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2500mAh