Coolpad brings new budget smartphone!
Coolpad launched Note 6, it is a new smartphone in Note family for Coolpad. It has 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved Glass display. It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor. It sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and the fingerprint sensor on the front. It also sports dual front camera with 8MP and 5MP setup along with Flash, it captures 120-degree wide angle.
Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India, said:
[notification type=”notification_info” ]We are overwhelmed by the response we have received so far for all the handsets we have launched in the past. Despite a lot of options for Indian customers in this price range, customers have opted for Coolpad devices because they appreciate the quality, power pact and rich features of Coolpad smartphones. With a dual selfie camera, great viewing experience, long lasting battery, Coolpad Note 6 will offer a great value for money smartphone for the Indian customers . We are also planning to introduce few more aggressive offline devices in next 2-3 months, in order to make an expansion in the offline market through our retails partners and multi- brand outlets. We are expecting that Coolpad will be able to make a strong presence in offline market by the end of 2018.[/notification]
The Coolpad Note 6 will be coming in Gold colour for Rs. 8,999 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant priced Rs. 9,999.
Coolpad Note 6 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 3GB RAM with 32GB internal / 4GB RAM with 64GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens/ Front 8MP, secondary 5MP with flash
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 4070mAh