Diesel introduced the brand’s premium Diesel Full Guard 2.5 smartwatch in India. The next generation smartwatch offers premium features like heart rate tracking, NFC payment capabilities, and GPS tracking. It also has Diesel’s signature bold moto-inspired designed body.
Diesel Full Guard 2.5 touchscreen smartwatch is compatible with both iPhone and Android phones. It runs on Wear OS by Google and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC. Diesel smartwatch comes with optimized rapid charging, music control, customizable watch faces, and smartphone notifications.
Major features of Diesel Full Guard 2.5 smartwatch:
- Heart Rate Tracking: It automatically tracks your heart rate across multiple types of workouts using Google Fit or third-party apps.
- Payment Technology: Help to make purchases via your NFC-enabled smartwatch using Google Pay.
- GPS Distance Tracking: Tracking done by built-in GPS that records the distance right on your smartwatch.
- Assist on the Wrist: Ask questions and give commands directly to your smartwatch via Google Assistant.
- Swim-proof Technology: Up to 3 ATM seamlessly, no need to think twice before hitting the shower or pool.
- Weather Filters: Display dial effects change based on local weather behavior. Notified via weather animations that appear on the display, like ice, snow, rain, severe thunderstorm and, now, with the addition of cloudy, foggy and humidity.
This new collection features four unique styles for the users:
- Matte steel case on a black leather strap
- Gunmetal steel case on a brown leather strap
- Matte black steel case on a black silicone strap
- Gunmetal stainless steel case on a three-link bracelet
It also has newly customizable dials include the neon Flicker dial, which changes color automatically throughout the day. The smartwatch also has an interactive heart rate dial, which creates a rippling water effect with the tap of a finger.
The Diesel Full Guard 2.5 smartwatch retails for Rs. 24,495 onwards and will be available in select stores in India by November 2018.