Fitbit finally introduces the new fitness tracker Fitbit Charge 3 in India. The new fitness tracker comes with features like aerospace grade aluminum case, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 OLED display PurePulse heart rate technology, automatic exercise recognition, sleep tracking, swim-proof design, 15+ goal-based exercise modes, and up to 7 days battery life.
Major health and fitness features of Fitbit Charge 3:
- Goal-based exercise modes: Choose from 15+ exercise modes like the bike, swim, run, weights and yoga; set a goal for calories burned, distance or duration, and see real-time stats, progress and celebrations on the device when you reach your goal.
- Water-resistant to 50M: Wear in the shower, rain pool or ocean. See real-time duration on your wrist with Swim Mode, or use SmartTrack® to see laps and pace in the Fitbit® app post-swim.
- Go the distance: Stay motivated with Connected GPS from your phone for real-time pace and distance on the device, and Run Detect will auto pause and auto stop (coming soon).
- Female health tracking: Gain a deeper understanding of your menstrual cycle by using the Fitbit app to log your period and ovulation (coming soon), record symptoms and compare cycle trends over time. With all your health and fitness stats in one place, you can better manage your health; easily see where you are in your cycle on in the on-device dashboard.
- Information at a glance: Easily navigate the new personalized, on-device dashboard to see daily activity stats and health metrics like female health tracking, hydration, sleep and weight (coming soon).
- Personalized insights: Know yourself to improve your health with new dynamic insights about your activity, heart rate, nutrition and sleep to help you reach your goals with positive reinforcement and tips to course correct when needed (coming soon in the Fitbit app).
- Social motivation: Connect to one of the largest health and fitness social networks in the world for added motivation to reach your goals when you engage with friends, family, and others through Feed, Groups, and Challenges in the Fitbit app.
- 24/7 guidance and motivation: Stay on top of all your daily activity and get a more complete picture of your overall health with features like automatic exercise recognition, Reminders to Move, Relax guided breathing, sleep tracking with Sleep Stages and Sleep Insights, and more.
James Park, co-founder, and CEO of Fitbit said, “With Charge 3, we are building on the success of our best-selling Charge franchise and delivering the most innovative tracker on the market, offering an extremely slim, comfortable and premium design along with the advanced health and fitness features our users want. Charge 3 gives existing users a compelling reason to upgrade, while also allowing us to reach new users who want a more sleek, affordable wearable in a tracker form factor. Our commitment to consumer choice and ability to meet the demand of millions of users by offering a range of products, from trackers to smartwatches, enables us to continue to expand our share of the overall wearables market.”
Fitbit Charge 3 will be available in India starting November 2018, across Reliance Digital, Croma, Helios and other major retailers offline and online on Amazon and Flipkart. The fitness tracker is priced at Rs.14,999in black with a graphite aluminum case or blue-gray with a rose gold aluminum case; with the following accessories:
- Classic Band: Rs. 2,990
- Woven Band: Rs.3,490
- Leather Band: Rs.4,490