Fossil Group launched next generation of smartwatches – Fossil Gen 4 Smartwatch Venture HR and Explorist HR, Skagen Falster 2, Michael Kors Access Runway, Emporio Armani Connected, A|X Armani Exchange Connected and Diesel Full Guard. Fossil brings the 4th Generation watches in India, as these all come with unique design, customization from strap to dial. For a better experience, they have integrated a lot of third-party apps.
These watches are powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear 2100 Platform and run on Wear OS by Google. It comes with Heart-Rate Tracking, Untethered GPS, Swimproof Functionality and much more. The starting price for these watches will be INR 19,995.
Johnson Verghese, Managing Director, says
“At Fossil, it is our endeavor to provide our customers with the best of both, fashion and technology. With the launch of next Generation of smartwatches, we have amplified the technological features on the wrist while maintaining our aesthetically fashioned designs, creating an experience individual to each consumer. We are certain they will enjoy it”.
Gautam Sharma, Vice President Brand Strategy – APAC says,
“We are in the game and here to stay! Fossil Group offers consumers a diverse breath of designs with features they care about the most. Since our entry into the smartwatch market three years ago, it has been Fossil’s mission to meld technology and design. 2018 has been our biggest leap so far: by adding significant features in terms of technology, without compromising our design ethos”
Features in all Fossil smartwatches are:
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 Platform
- Powered with Wear OS by Google
- Stainless steel case (Venture HR: 40mm / Explorist HR: 45mm)
- Touchscreen digital display
- 24+ hours battery life
- Interchangeable straps and bracelets (Venture HR: 18mm / Explorist HR: 22mm)
- Connect via Bluetooth
- Wireless syncing + magnetic charging
- Compatible with iOS 9.3+ and Android 4.4+ (excluding Go edition)
- Sensors: Heart Rate, GPS, Altimeter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Microphone