Fujifilm launches X-H1 in India!
Fujifilm launched X-H1 mirrorless camera which has 24.3 million pixels X-Trans CMOS III sensor. It has sensitivity range with ISO 200-12,800 (expandable to ISO 100-51,200), with a sensitivity of ISO 25,600 for shooting video.
It has 5-axis in-body image stabilisation (IBIS), which provides a maximum 5.5 stops of benefit when using unstabilised lenses. The VPB-X-H1 battery grip for the X-H1 accepts two NP-W126S batteries in addition to the one battery inside the camera.
It has Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and LCD monitor 3-inch touchscreen. It can shoot 14 fps with Electronic shutter and 8 fps with Mechanical Shutter. It can shoot 4K video with 30 fps and has an external mic port.
Fujifilm X-H1 specifications are
- Effective pixels: 24.3 million pixels, (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS III with a primary colour filter
- Stabilization: 5-axis
- Viewfinder: 0.5-inch approx. 3.69millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder
- LCD monitor: 3-inch touchscreen
- Continuous shooting: 14 fps for Electronic Shutter, 8.0 fps for Mechanical Shutter
- Video: 4K 4096×2160 at 24 fps, 4K 3840×2160 at 29.9 fps, 1080p 1920×1080 at 59.94 fps
- Connectivity: IEEE 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: Li-ion NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126