Fujifilm India Private Limited announced the launch of FUJIFILM X-T100. Its the newest addition to the X Series range of mirrorless digital cameras. It offers a host of features including a high magnification electronic viewfinder, a horizontal tilting rear LCD screen, and an extended battery life of up to 430 frames.
FUJIFILM X-T100 features a powerful 24.2-megapixel APS-C size sensor and the latest built-in Bluetooth® technology which makes image transfer quick and easy for sharing with friends. The camera is equipped with a phase detection autofocus system and a newly developed autofocus algorithm which offers faster and more precise focusing.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Haruto Iwata, Managing Director, Fujifilm India Pvt. Ltd. said, [notification type=”notification_info” ] “We are excited to announce the X-T100 as the latest addition to the X Series lineup, this new mirrorless camera is a perfect fit for photographers looking for an easy to use, compact and versatile camera, offering excellent image quality with a variety of enhanced features. Fujifilm has long been creating stylish, lightweight interchangeable lens cameras as part of our X- Series family, and with our brand new XT100 our endeavor is to offer an interesting blend of performance and value while retaining a sleek retro design. The Fuji X-T100 is designed to be easy to use and intuitive yet offer high-end image quality at an affordable price point.” [/notification]
The FUJIFILM X-T100 Body is priced at Rs 47,999, If you want FUJIFILM X-T100 Kit with XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ it’ll cost you Rs 54,999 while the FUJIFILM X-T100 Dual Kit with XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ & XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS II comes at a price tag of Rs 70,999. The camera also comes in three stunning colors; Dark Silver, Black & Champagne Gold.
FUJIFILM X-T100 Specifications are
- Image Sensor – 23.5mm×15.7mm (APS-C) CMOS with primary color filter
- Number of Effective Pixels – 24.2 million pixels
- Storage Media – SD Card (-2GB) / SDHC Card (-32GB) / SDXC Card (-256GB) UHS-I
- Lens Mount – FUJIFILM X mount
- Sensitivity (Standard output/ Extended output) – AUTO (up to ISO6400)/ ISO200 to 12800 (1/3 step)/ ISO100/25600/51200
- Viewfinder – 0.39-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- LCD Monitor – 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot 3 way tilt-type touch capable TFT color LCD
- Movie Recording – 4K 3840×2160 in 15P, Full HD 1920×1080 in 59.94P/50P/24P/23.98P, HD 1280×720 in 59.94P/50P/24P/23.98P,
- Power Supply – NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)