Gionee brings A1 in India, whereas A1 plus is still awaits for launch!
Gionee launched A1, the new A series smartphone which was showcased in MWC 2017. The smartphone is loaded with 1.8GHz Octa core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. It has 5.5-inch FHD IPS 2.5D curved display. The A1 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with Amigo OS on the top.
The Gionee A1 sports 16MP front camera with Selfie Flash for taking good selfie in low light conditions. It also has 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash and PDAF. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB. It comes with Dual SIM support and 4G VoLTE connectivity. It packs with 4010mAh battery capacity and supports fast charging.
The Gionee A1 will be available in Gold and Grey colours for Rs. 19,999.
Gionee A1 specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- GPU: Mali T860
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with micro SD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.0+” sensor, 5P lens/ Front 16MP, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.06″ sensor, 5P lens, selfie flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo OS
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 4010mAh with fast charging