Gionee CTRL V5 yet another normal range phone…
Gionee CTRL V5 has 4.7-inch qHD capacitive touch screen with 960 x 540 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and had Mali 400 GPU. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It has dual SIM with dual standby. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The rear camera is 8 megapixel while the front one is 2 megapixel. The connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. The battery is 1800mAh.
So it is available in black and white colours and is priced at Rs. 12,999. It is expected to be launched next month.
Gionee CTRL V5 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582
- GPU: Mali 400
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD capacitive touch screen with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto focus with LED flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (GSM+GSM) with Dual Standby
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh