Gionee brings the VR- Better late than never!
Gionee launched S6s Pro in India, which is an upgrade version of Gionee S6. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal memory. It comes with 5.5-inch FHD display with 2.5D Curved Glass 3 with Gorilla Glass protection. It is loaded with Octa core MediaTek Helio P10. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo 3.2 UI.
The S6 Pro sports 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 8MP front camera. It comes with Virtual Reality experience which has split screen. The games and apps will be available on GStore. It is a unibody metallic body and a fingerprint scanner in the front.
[notification type=”notification_info” ]“At Gionee we believe in redefining the smartphone experience by launching products that are intuitive, future ready, stylish and high on performance. Our promise is to make smiles by addressing all the evolving needs of the new age smartphone users. The S6 Pro is a perfect amalgamation of style and performance and is designed for the urbane selfie generation. With the S6 Pro we are re-emphasizing our commitment towards our consumers to offer feature led innovative devices.”[/notification]
The Gionee S6s Pro will be available in Gold and Rose Gold colours for Rs. 23,999 (MOP) and the VR will cost additional Rs. 2,499. It will be available from 1st October across the stores. The smartphone will get 3 months of Saavan Pro free subscription.
Gionee S6s Pro specifications are
- Display: 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB Internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash/ Front 8MP with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo 3.2 UI
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Slot (micro SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3,130 mAh built-in