Nokia 5.1 Plus finally revealed at the launch of Nokia 6.1 Plus at an event in Delhi. The new Nokia 5.1 Plus runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and features a 5.86-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass. There is 32GB of inbuilt storage and 3060mAh of battery.
It is equipped with MediaTek Helio P60 SoC (four Cortex-A73 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8GHz) coupled with 3GB of RAM. Nokia 5.1 Plus sports a dual rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary sensor coupled with a f/2.0 aperture and PDAF autofocus, apart from a 5-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, it has an 8-megapixel camera coupled with a f/2.2 aperture and 80.4-degree wide-angle lens.
Nokia 5.1 Plus will come in Gloss Black, Gloss White, and Midnight Gloss Blue color variants. HMD Global also commented that the smartphone will be available in September, however, no price details have been revealed.
Nokia 5.1 Plus Specifications are
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC (four Cortex-A73 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Display: 5.86-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) with 2.5D curved glass
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 13-MP AF + 5-MP FF, f/2.0 aperture, 1um PDAF, LED flash / Front – 8-MP, f/2.2 aperture, 1um
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS, USB Type-C OTG
- Battery: 3060mAh with Quick Charge 3.0