Honor 10 comes to India and will be competing with OnePlus 6!
Huawei’s Honor launched its latest flagship Honor 10 in India. The smartphone comes with 5.84-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 19:9 aspect ratio with a notch on the top. It is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm processor. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1 on top.
The Honor 10 sports dual rear cameras with 16MP RGB and 24MP Monochrome with 2x Digital Zoom with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash and AI scene recognition. It also has a 24MP front camera with AI beautification and can do face unlock. It supports dual SIM with 4G VoLTE and packs with 3400mAh battery with fast charging. It has an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor on the front that even works with wet fingers.
The Honor 10 will be coming in Phantom Blue and Midnight Black colours in India for Rs. 32,999 and will be available for pre-order starting today exclusive on Flipkart. It has some launch offers extra Rs. 5000 off over regular exchange value for all Honor and other selected devices, 3000 off over regular exchange value for all other devices valid from 16th May to 18th May. The Jio Offer includes Rs 1200 cash back with 100 GB Additional data and Benefit of Rs 3300 worth partners voucher.
Honor 10 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- Display: 5.84-inch Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass with 96% NTSC Color gamut, 2240×1080 pixels
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 128GB internal
- Camera: Rear 16MP (RGB) with LED flash, secondary 24MP (Monochrome), f/1.8 aperture, PDAF/ Front 24MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3400mAh with fast charging