Honor 5x brings Fingerprint sensor!
Huawei launched Honor 5X in India, the smartphone was recently announced in CES 2016. The Honor 5X is the successor of Honor 4X which was launched last year in India. The Honor 5x is powered by Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It has 5,5-inch FHD display with 1080×1920 pixels. It has 3GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB.
The Honor 5X sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1 on top of it. It supports dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity. It has 3000mAh battery. The smartphone comes with the fingerprint sensor for added security.
The Huawei Honor 5X will be available in Dark Grey, Silver and Sunset Gold colours for Rs. 12,999
Huawei Honor 5X specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS with 1080×1920 pixels
- RAM: 3GB/ 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, Sony / Samsung sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle 5P lens/ Front 5MP, f/2.4 aperture, 22mm wide-angle lens, 1.4 micron pixel size
- SIM: Dual (micro + nano)
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh battery