Huawei subbrand Honor launched its new budget smartphone Honor 7S in India. The smartphone features a 5.45-inch HD+ FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 2GB RAM and 5-megapixel selfie camera with soft flash (Selfie Flash).
Honor 7S is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6739 SoC and runs on Android Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. It sports a single 13-megapixel rear camera sensor with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, and an LED flash. The front camera is of 5-megapixel and it comes with soft flash, f/2.2 aperture, and fixed focus.
The smartphone is backed by 3020mAh battery under the hood. Honor 7S is dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE Support. It also offers other connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.2 LE, GPS/ A-GPS and Micro-USB.
Honor 7S comes in Black, Blue, and Gold color variants and is priced at the attractive cost of Rs. 6999. The first sale is on 12pm, 14th September on Flipkart. It’ll also available on its online e-store HiHonor.
Honor 7S Specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6739 Processor
- Display: 5.45-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) TFT FullView display, 18:9 aspect ratio, 295ppi
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 13-megapixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash / Front – 5-megapixel sensor,soft flash, f/2.2 aperture, fixed focus
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, and MicroUSB
- Battery: 3020mAh built-in battery