Honor 9 carry the legacy of dual camera!
Huawei’s Honor 9 was announced for global market by the company and it was earlier launched in China. It packs with Octa Core Kirin 960 processor and has 5.15-inch 3D curved display with Full HD resolution. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI on 5.1. The highlight of the smartphone is the dual camera with 20MP Monochrome with 12MP RGB, and features 2x hybrid zoom and laser autofocus for quick focus.
The Company, said, “Light dances off the back in dazzling and ever-changing ways, transforming natural light into the phone’s best accessory. A sandblasted metal bezel also surrounds the phone with a subtle metal aurora effect.”
It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and packs a 3200mAh battery with supports fast charging. It also has 4G VoLTE connectivity.
The Honor 9 will be coming in Sapphire Blue, Glacier Grey and Midnight Black colours and the starting price of the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant for 449 Euros (approx. Rs. 32,750).
Honor 9 specifications are
- Display: 5.15-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass, 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) + i6 co-processor
- GPU: Mali G71 Octa-core
- RAM and Memory: 4GB with 64GB internal, 6GB RAM with 64GB/ 128GB internal, expandable
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- SIM: Hybird Dual (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Camera: Dual Rear 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording/ Front 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3100mAh