Honor brings next generation of Holly!
Huawei’s Honor launched Holly 4, which is successor of Holly 3 from last year. The smartphone has 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by Snapdragon 430 processor. It has 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable.
The Holly 4 sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It has metal body with fingerprint sensor at the back. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1 on top. It packs with 3020mAh battery capacity which may run for a whole day.
P Sanjeev, Vice President – Sales, Huawei Consumer Business Group India, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Holly 4 is part of our festive offering to consumers wanting to buy a great device in a budget. Sporting a sleek, elegant metallic design with a fast fingerprint sensor we are confident that this smartphone will be a big winner.
India is a diverse market and we aim to offer products that meet the needs and preferences of the varying target audience. The response so far to our Holly series has been highly gratifying and with the latest Holly 4 we are certainly upping our game in the competitive sub-15k segment.[/notification]
The Honor Holly 4 will be coming in Grey, Gold and Silver colours for Rs. 11,999 (MOP).
Honor Holly 4 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Display: 5-inch HD, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, PDAF, 28mm 5P lens, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (micro + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3020mAh (typical)