Honor brings two laptops with different screen size!
Honor launched Play Tab 2 with 8-inch and 9.6-inch variant. Both laptop comes with Android 7.0 Nougat running and EMUI 5.1 on top, HD display, powered by Quad core Snapdragon 425 processor. It sports 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.
These laptops will be in WI-Fi and 4G LTE variant options. The 8-inch variant comes with ear piece which lets voice calling whereas the 9.6-inch has Hands for calling in LTE variants.
8-inch variant price
- 2GB + 32GB WiFi – 799 yuan (approx. Rs. 7,520)
- 2GB + 32GB LTE – 999 yuan (approx. Rs. 9,405)
- 3GB + 32GB LTE SKUs – 1299 yuan (approx. Rs. 12,230)
9.6-inch variant price
- 2GB + 32GB WiFi – 999 yuan (approx. Rs. 9,405)
- 2GB + 32GB LTE – 1299 yuan (approx. Rs. 12,230)
- 3GB + 32GB LTE SKU – 1499 yuan (approx. Rs. 14,110)
Honor Play Tab 2 8-inch / 9.6-inch specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425
- GPU: 500MHz Adreno 308
- Display: 8-inch IPS with 58% NTSC color gamut, 1280×800 pixels
- Display: 9.6-inch IPS with 16:10 aspect ratio, 50% NTSC color gamut, 1280×800 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 2GB RAM with 16GB internal, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano+nano/microSD) (4G variant)
- Camera: Rear 5MP auto focus/ Front 2MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (with voice calling in 4G variant), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / aGPS
- Battery: 4800mAh