Finally HTC brings 2016 flagship!
HTC announced its most awaited flagship HTC 10. It has 5.2-inch Quad HD display and powered by Snapdragon 820. It sports 12 Ultra Pixel rear camera with Laser auto focus, OIS, and camera launches at 0.6 seconds. It has 5MP front camera with OIS too (It is the world first smartphone with dual OIS).
The HTC 10 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI with freestyle layout that lets place stickers on wallpaper, and each sticker represents applications. It has full metal body with Fingerprint sensor that unlocks in 0.2 seconds. It has 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 supports that charge the device 50% in 30 minutes and the company promises that battery life will last till two days. It also comes with 24-bit hi-res DAC audio chip, BoomSound speakers for better audio output.
It has a new Boost+ app that automatically optimizes the device’s memory, help conserve battery while gaming, and PowerBotics system detects automatically and shuts down apps that use excessive power. It will also let you utilize App Lock functionality, which allows to lock apps.
The HTC 10 will be coming in Carbon Grey, Glacier Silver, Topaz Gold, and Camellia Red colour and will be starting from US$699 (Rs. 46,420 approx.). The smartphone will start rolling from early May.
HTC 10 specifications are
- Processor: Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Display: 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 with 2.5D Gorilla Glass, 1440×2560 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 32/64GB internal, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording/ Front 5MP autofocus with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length, 86-degree wide angle
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh with Quick Charge 3.0