HTC bring it fast and change the game!
HTC launched HTC Butterfly 2 for South Asian countries earlier it was announced in Japan with J Butterfly name. The smartphone will roll in Taiwan on September 2nd and later to other countries like Singapore, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong, and Thailand.
The smartphone has heartbeat of 2.5GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor powered by Adreno 330 GPU. It runs on 5-inch Full HD Super LCD 3 display with 1920×1080 pixels. It has 2GB RAM with 16GB and 32GB optional storage option which is expandable up to 128GB.
The HTC Butterfly 2 sports duo camera setup like HTC One M8 with main sensor of 13MP with dual LED Flash and 5MP front shooter with BSI sensor, 1080p video recording. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, NFC and GPS with GLONASS. It has 2700mAh battery capacity.
The HTC Butterfly 2 will be available in Red, White and Blue colours. No word on pricing yet. HTC Butterfly 2 is water-resistant with IPX5 and IPX7 ratings.
HTC Butterfly 2 specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5-inch Full HD Super LCD 3 with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB / 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual LED Flash, f/2.0, 28mm lens,2MP secondary rear camera to capture depth information / Front 5MP with BSI sensor, 1080p Full HD video recording
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, NFC and GPS with GLONASS
- Battery: 2700mAh