After Snapdragon 400 it is time for 401!
HTC announced its latest desire family member Desire 510. The smartphone comes with 4G LTE connectivity and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC sense UI on top of it. The HTC Desire 510 has 1.2GHz quad core processor and it is the first smartphone with Snapdragon 410 which has 64-bit architecture powered by Adreno 360 GPU.
The HTC Desire 510 sports 5MP rear shooter and 0.3MP front shooter. It has 1GB RAM with 8GB onboard storage which can be expandable via microSD card. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS. It has 2100mAh battery capacity.
The HTC Desire 510 will be available in Terra White and Meridian Grey colours. It will go for sale in Europe and Asia for major carriers and selected carriers in US. No word on pricing yet and it will be a budget smartphone.
HTC Desire 510 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- GPU: Adreno 360
- Display: 4.7-inch with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable via microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP/ Front 0.3 MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 2100mAh