Competitor of Moto X!
HTC launched its new mid-tier smartphone HTC Desire 516 dual SIM. It runs on 5-inch qHD display with 960×540 pixels. It has 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor powered by 1GB RAM. The HTC Desire 516 sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front facing camera.
The smartphone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Sense UI on top. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth and GPS. It has 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 64GB powered by 1950mAh battery.
The HTC Desire 516 dual SIM will be available in Dark Gray and Pearl White colours for Rs. 13,302 on ebay.
HTC Desire 516 dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200
- Display: 5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED flash, 720p video recording/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1950mAh