HTC going for budget segment in India!
HTC launched its latest mid-tier smartphone Desire 516c which supports both CDMA and GSM SIM. It is a variant of HTC Desire 516 which was launched few months ago in India. The smartphone has 5-inch qHD display with 960×540 pixels. It has 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 200 processor powered by 1GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Sense UI on top of it. For connectivity options it supports 3G EVDO Rev. A and in another 2G EDGE. The smartphone has a 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash and a 0.3MP front shooter. It comes with 1950mAH battery capacity.
The HTC Desire 516c is available for Rs. 12,990 on Snapdeal. The Reliance is offering an unlimited data on CDMA SIM for 3 months as freebie.
HTC Desire 516c specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200
- Display: 5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED flash/ Front 0.3MP
- SIM: Dual (CDMA+GSM)
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Sense UI
- Connectivity: 3G EVDO Rev. A + 2G EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1950mAh