Family Old member with new features!
HTC increased its Desire family by adding a new member Desire 601 Dual-SIM Smartphone. In an event in Taiwan HTC announced four phones; two in mid-range and other two in low range. This HTC Desire 601 dual-SIM is an advanced version of Desire 601 (already available in the market) and lower version of HTC Desire 700. The other two phones announced are HTC Desire 300 and HTC Desire 501.
HTC desire 601 features 4.5-inch qHD display with a 540×960 pixel resolution with 1.2GHz Qualcomm snapdragon quad-core processor. It has 1GB RAM and internal storage of 4GB which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. Main camera is of 5MP/1080p shooter with BSI sensor and front one is VGA for video calling. The phone runs on Android OS with HTC sense UI and has 2100mAh battery. HTC desire 601 has HTC BlinkFeed, HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
[box type=”info” ]HTC Desire 601 is available in Indian market Rs 24,190![/box]
HTC Desire 601 Dual-SIM Specifications
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core
- Display: 4.5inch qHD with 540×960 pixel resolution
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP/ Front 0.3MP VGA
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense UI
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 2100mAh